Water-resistant warmth for chilly winter expeditions.
In unsurprising news, winter’s cold, especially at night. That’s why Rab designed the Andes 800 Women’s -8 Degree Down Sleeping Bag to keep you warm during all but the most frigid winter nights. With Pertex Endurance and Microlight fabrics sandwiching water-resistant 800-fill European goose down, the Andes can handle high-altitude camping and winter mountaineering without condensation turning it into a soggy, cold mess.
The longitudinal torso and foot baffles are designed with Flowgate technology to keep the down evenly distributed, while the drawcord hood incorporates neck and face baffles and a collar to seal your mug up tight against the chill. The 3/4-length YKK zipper comes with anti-snag tape to make zipping up and down hassle-free, and there’s even an internal zippered stash pocket to help you stay organized. As a bonus, the whole shebang packs small and weighs just over three pounds, making it as easy to carry on serious winter excursions and long backpacking trips as it is on one-night alpine bivvies.
- Pertex Endurance outer fabric
- Pertex Microlight lining
- 800-fill hydrophobic European goose down
- Longitudinal chest baffles with internal Flowgate technology
- Zippered stash pocket
- Close-fitting neck baffle design
- Includes dry bag compression stuff sack and cotton storage sack
- Material: Pertex Endurance, [lining] Pertex Microlight
- Insulation: 800-fill hydrophobic European goose down
- Shape: mummy
- Max User Height: 70.9in
- Shoulder Circumference: [width] 28.7in
- Hip Circumference: [width] 23.2in
- Foot Circumference: [width] 16in
- Pockets: 1 zippered stash
- Fill Weight: 800
- Degree: -8 F
- Storage Sack: yes, cotton
- Stuff Sack: yes, dry bag compression
- Claimed Weight: 3lb
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime
There are no reviews yet.