Designed out of necessity when Hyperlite Mountain Gear CEO Mike St. Pierre decided to embark on 400 miles of one of the most difficult thru hikes in the country—the 600-mile traverse of the Grand Canyon below the rim—the stackable, zippered 4400 Pod cleanly organizes your pack for multi-day trips with absolutely no wasted space. The 4400 version is built for 70L packs to make awkwardly-shaped storage bags and subsequent dead space a thing of the past. Constructed from totally waterproof Dyneema, this pod keeps your precious gear well-protected from the elements, and even has taped seams for added insurance against moisture, and also boasts zip tabs for easy access to said gear when you’re on the move.
- Backpacking pod with stackable, zippered design for smart packing
- Dyneema fabric with taped seams offer waterproof protection
- Zippered closure with pull tabs offers easy access
- Screen printed label has space to write contents on
- Handmade in Biddeford, Maine, USA
- Material: Dyneema
- Volume: [small] 8.5L (520cu in), [large] 12.3L (750cu in)
- Waterproof: yes
- Closure: zippered
- Dimensions: [small] 8.7 x 14.1 x 4.5in, [large] 8.7 x 14.1 x 6.5in
- Claimed Weight: [small] 1.3oz, [large] 1.4oz
- Recommended Use: backpacking, hiking, travel
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime
There are no reviews yet.