Created when Hyperlite Mountain Gear CEO Mike St. Pierre decided to embark on 400 miles of one of the most difficult thru hikes in the country—the 600-mile traverse of the Grand Canyon below the rim—the stackable, zippered 2400/3400 Pod was born out of the necessity to help you optimize how you utilize the volume of your pack. This version is designed for packs with volumes of 40-55 liters, and does away with the awkward football-shaped storage bags that usually waste precious space in your pack. Crafted from completely waterproof Dyneema, this pod has taped seams for extra protection against moisture, and features zip tabs for easy access when you’re on the move.
- Stackable storage pod for efficient pack organization
- Dyneema fabric and taped seams ensure waterproof protection
- Zippered closure with pull tabs offers easy access
- Screen printed label has space to write contents on
- Handmade in Biddeford, Maine, USA
- Material: Dyneema
- Volume: [small] 6.8L (420cu in), [large] 10L (610cu in)
- Waterproof: yes
- Closure: zippered
- Dimensions: [small] 6.5 x 12.9 x 4.5in, [large] 6.5 x 12.9 x 6.5in
- Claimed Weight: [small] 1.2oz, [large] 1.3oz
- Recommended Use: backpacking, hiking, travel
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year
There are no reviews yet.