Stay protected when a squall blows through.
When fierce winds are blowing, the Eagles Nest Outfitters DryFly Rain Tarp stays firmly in place, thanks to eight tie points that keep it securely fastened to the ground. Of all the Eagles Nest tarp options, the DryFly is the most able to withstand harsh winds and gusty weather. Its PU-coated, durable nylon ripstop fabric resists tearing and keeps you dry when rain is pouring down, and its double-stitched, fully-taped seams are burly while ensuring water doesn’t slip through the cracks. The DryFly is large enough to fully cover your hammock or sleeping area while providing room for gear storage.
- Waterproof, durable nylon taffeta ripstop with polyurethane coating
- Fully-taped, double-stitched seams
- Secure design for high winds with eight tie points
- Large coverage area for gear storage
- Backpacking-ready light weight
- Material: 210T nylon taffeta ripstop, PU coating
- Season: 3-season
- Seams: fully taped
- Packed Size: 4.5 x 9in
- Trail Weight: 1lb 9oz
- Packed Weight: 1lb 6oz
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years
There are no reviews yet.