For warm summers and freezing winters.
You’re looking to get the Big Agnes Farrington Sleeping Bag Liner because your camping trip’s temperatures are lower than your sleeping bag’s rating, and while this liner will certainly warm up your bag, it’ll also serve as a standalone sleeping bag for trips with temperatures that make you wonder if you really need a bag. Its Primaloft Silver insulation is incredibly compressible so you can pack a couple extra sweets for the trip. Big Agnes built the Farrington with a water-resistant shell and a liner that’s soft to the touch.
- Ultralight liner warms up summer evenings and winter sleeping bags
- PrimaLoft Silver insulation is warm and compressible for packing
- Water-resistant ripstop shell with a lining that’s soft to touch
- Minimalist hood closure paired with 3/4-zip
- Hooks at head and foot attach to sleeping bag liner loops
- Material: [face fabric] 100% nylon ripstop, DWR treatment, [lining] 100% polyester taffeta
- Insulation: PrimaLoft Silver (200g)
- Shape: mummy
- Zipper: 3/4-length
- Shoulder Circumference: 60in
- Foot Circumference: 50in
- Bag Length: 82in
- Stuff Sack: nylon
- Stuff Size: 4 x 9in
- Claimed Weight: 1lb 3oz
- Recommended Use: backpacking, camping, travel
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime
There are no reviews yet.